I need to recharge my brain and my eyes stumbled upon the above mention book in Kikokuniya grand Indonesia.
Well ya, i’ve been galau sana sini, for the past two years and reading the book on its first pages I went like…
Oh Em geee! I’m not alone!!! This overweight, child-trapped-in-overweight-adult body, banyak mau- tenaga kurang-duit apalagi- is certainly NOT ALONE!
The writers are telling the readers how this number scared and gave anxiety to them as well.
Unlike if you are in your 20’s… You’ll be cursed of being silly and stupid on this age. well yes, I barely post what I ate, or Outfit of the Day, or traveling here and there, or arisan here and there, how romantic your wedding anniversary is, how smart and well behave your kids are, attending this conference here or there but…
This book is written by 40 writers and consists of 6 sections. They are
- Speak your truth
- Gain new goal
- Health and fitness
- Master your money
- The subtance of style
- Keep it balance
You may guess what all those are about.
Then, I am happy the fact that I – actually – just like the others
- Being jack of all traders, master of none! i signed up Latin Dance class like Caudron did signing for fence class 😉
And hey! I’ll be on stage next year! Wanna see? Hahahhah!
- Considering going back to school like Tina Grant is normal. Hence, the several courses and classes I took and plan to take one in the future. Wish me luck on this one!
- Yes! I am on the way preparing my pension plan! Fortunately, I’m not one of sandwich generation people (ones who have financial obligation for their aging parents and offspring. in Indonesia, this is a common thing). Thus, i’m consindering another type of investment. Big deal for me.
- And Lisa Hoffman wrote! Do STRENGTH TRAINING! You don’t have to sign up for gym. Yoga mat, two barbels, you’re good to go! I religously did this when I was preparing marathon! i have to do it again!
- Reconnect with old friends. As Sophrania Scott wrote, call your friends and tell you love them. This what I did last few months. I met up with them again. People come and go, but you need to stay in touch with people who know you since you were young. But no, I didn’t tell them I love them 😀
- And so on and so on
I would suggest you to read this book when you turn 38! Honestly 😉
Oh well, the big four is coming up in a blink of eyes!