Saya tuh senang banget sama Tape (fermented casava). Any form, tape fritter, cake, bahkan campuran Es Campur 🙂
Lucky me, in one sunny day like today, I saw abang-abang jualan Tape! Teriak teriak minta dibeli tapenya!!
In this case, no mixer needed
What you need
- 500 G tape (approx)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter – melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 100 ml milk or santan (coconut milk)
- Pinch of salt
- Shredded cheese
- Mixed/ whisked the eggs, set aside
- Smash the tape (fermented cassava)
- Add sugar and salt, I mixed with my hand
- Add whisked eggs to the Tape mix
- Add milk – whisked
- Add butter – whisked
- I add cheddar cheese, whatever left on my fridge to the mix
- In a greased baking pan, pour the mixture. My baking pan is 20cm x 20 cm. It was too big for this recipe.
- Add another shredded cheese again on the top
- bake for 45 mins
Pas kuenya jadi pas hujan deras di Bintaro! Ahey!