In case you are clueless what to do with 4-6 slices of bread which will be expired soon. That was what I encounter after I had my morning run and found nothing for breakfast…except the hopeless bread.
Suddenly I remember My friend, Imelda gave us this easy simple she found in …pinterest, perhaps? So, heute Morgen, Ich habe Brotpudding zum Frühstück gemacht.
- Tore them apart. Set aside
- Prepare baking pan / pyrex. A little oil to grease
- Heat oven 175 degrees
- 2 cup of milk
- 3 eggs beat
- 1 ts of vanila
- 1 ts ground cinamon
- 1/2 cup of (brown) sugar
- In a large bowl, Mix the eggs and the milk.
- Put the rest of ingredients
- Pour the bread to the mix
- I sprinkled some almond and white coco chips. You can try with raisins, perhaps.
- Baked them for 30-40 mins
Ganz einfach, oder?
2 thoughts on “recipe : Bread Pudding”
Do you guys eat a lot of bread over there? I always think Asia isn’t that much into it!
Nope, we dont. Not even in big cities