My life is a bitch lately, but lots of things made me happy aswell:
- I got 2008 friendship contract from Ameera’s mom . Sorry it took a while to thank you. You know what had happend to me, and I’d like to pass this contract to:
- IndahJuli, some peole think we look alike eventhough both of us sure I’m much skinnier than her *peace,sis*. I learnt a lot from her, a very sincere friend.
- Inawati Chen, my collage buddy…back in those years, everytime I went for a dine in Grogol with her, she’s the one that assured I had Halal Food.
- Silvi who’s expecting her third precious. Safe labor,sis.
- I enjoy my new photoblog, I even made friends with world wide bloggers and even some of great photographers from the other side of this earth — place(s) I’ve never been to — stop by.
- Sylvi (not that silvi I mentioned before) will take me for another business trip, where she knows I’m dying to fly there, eventhough I realized she just using me since I know she’s a coward, she hate to sleep alone. Hahahha, I’m just kidding.
- I’ll meet an old friend this noon. It has been 8 years since our last reunion, so lots of things (read: gossips) has to be updated.
- Lastly…I’ll tell you latter lah…*wink*, it has to be confirmed first.
PS : IF THIS POSTING EVER CROSS My Multiply, (I enabled the cross posting facility between blogger & multiply, some time it works sometime it doesn’t) I’ll pass that friendship contract to all my contacts in MP. Thank you for all the fun.